Thursday, March 26, 2020

[NEW COVER] Hate Everything by Golden Piano Cover

Hello, world. It's been 3 years since my last video. Been busy with university life and only today I had the chance to record and upload a new cover. Only 3 months and 2020 has been a bad start with coronavirus. Many countries have been affected and numbers of cases and death are increasing each day. It's been 9 days now since Malaysia announced Restricted Movement Order (RMO) which will end on 31st but our Prime Minister announced that it will be extended till 14th of April due to more cases and death arise. I hope this coronavirus will end soon. Let us all pray πŸ’–πŸ™ Hope you enjoy my cover. And also remember to stay safe and stay at home 😁😁😁



Chords I'm using

Verse
Bb, D, Gm
Eb, Ebm, Bb, F

Chorus
Bb, F, Gm
Eb, F
Eb, D, Gm
Eb, F, Bb




No comments:

Post a Comment