Monday, August 15, 2016

[NEW COVER] Drawing the line - Royal Pirates


Hello. I'm back :) It's been a long time I've not update my blog. I decided to cover one of my favourite Korean - American band, Royal Pirates - Drawing the line. I've wanted to cover this song long time ago but I just don't have the time to do it. Sang both Korean & English. Sorry for my bad Korean pronunciations, will practice my Korean frequently :) and sorry I've made so many mistakes in this cover, I just don't know why my fingers are so in a rush till I press the wrong chord. 
:( I'll re-upload a better version soon. :D

Check out the link below :)

https://soundcloud.com/penieairrrr-the-ii/drawing-the-line-royal-pirates

Chords I'm using:

Verse & Chorus

Am, F, G, Em, E, C

Bridge

Dm, Am, F, E

Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment