Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Cover! (:

Hello @ Annyeonghaseyo people (:
FUHHHHHH
Cube Entertainment global audition 2011 has end few days ago.
I was hoping to get in the top 15 (:
Well,if I'm not in.There'll be next time.
First of all, I want to say thanks for the viewers out there who viewed my video audition and vote me..Thanks (: And for the viewers who voted my video dislike and comment me saying "I'M UGLY" well,I'M PROUD TO BE UGLY! By the way thanks for viewing!LOL (: Back to the cover.New cover coming in! YEAH!!! Want to know whats the title of the song??Well,it's BAD GIRL GOOD GIRL by Miss A.Yippy!!! "Where I can check out your video"?.Well u can just go straight to the top title My Youtube channel or click up this link ------> http://youtu.be/u4crhUxQ2hw?a .Sheets is now AVAILABLE . So have fun with those sheets piano (:

No comments:

Post a Comment